Power MMA and Fitness is joining the fight to end Breast Cancer by starting a team representing Power MMA at the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Phoenix
Join us as we walk, run and jog our way to support the fight against Breast Cancer! We have a fundraising goal of $1,000 and hope all can be apart of this great foundation.
Want to be part of the “Power MMA” Team?
1. Join our team
- Walk, run or jog… it’s up to YOU!
- Register under our team name “Power MMA”
- Early Bird Registration – September 26: $30
- Late Registration – October 14: $35
2. Support our team by donating (See front desk for more information)
- Donating can be done online at www.komenphoenix.org
- Donating can also be done in the gym via cash, credit card or check
3. Train with us!
- We will be training as a team during Jason Kamens, CSCS “Next Level Bootcamp”
- Bootcamp is every Tuesday and Thursday night at 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Race Day is October 14
Sign-up at the front desk to stay in the loop with the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure and Team Power MMA
Come join the #PinkPower Movement
[green_box title=”Need More info?”]
See Rachel Semik or email her with any questions you may have regarding this Power Street Team event